Soundstation Private Limited
- Our Policy
When you visit the JamPad website or application (“JamPad”,), owned, controlled and operated by Soundstation Private Limited (“SPL”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”), we may collect information about you and your use of JamPad such as the information provided by you and information that can be used to analyse your interests. This information will be used to optimize your use of JamPad and also further develop/ optimize JamPad. Please note that certain information required for registering with us is mandatory. However, you may read the detailed policy for information on the voluntary information, which you can choose to opt out from.
- Information We Collect
When You interact with us through the Services, We may collect Personal Data and other information from You, as further described below:
2.1 Information provided by You
On visiting JamPad, if you choose to register with us, we may request you for the following information:
- Username, full name, mobile number, email address, etc. to register with JamPad and unlock the details of Sessions.
- For Apple- Purpose of Getting Phone number: We do have social login (Google and Facebook) and Apple ID login in the application. However, we also need mobile number verification for every app user logging through Google/Facebook and Apple ID login. Purpose of getting mobile number and getting verified with OTP is not for the sign up and login. The phone number of app user will be used for communication purpose outside the application based on user interest.
- We provide you with the ability to modify your account details at any time by visiting the My Account section of JamPad.
- When joining JamPad, you may also be required to provide us with information relating to payment and / or other personal information to process your transaction, including credit card information.
- We may retain your correspondence with us through email which includes the contents of the email, your email address and our responses. This includes any queries or clarifications sought from our customer care service team or any other respective team, as the case may be.
The information and details that you provide to Us, while enrolling with Our Service or while providing information to certain third parties who may / may not be engaged with / part of SPL, are collected and stored by Us.
It is agreed between the parties that by providing us with Personal Details, You are consenting to Our use of such Personal- Data / Information / Details etc.
2.2 Information of others
Where Our Services are applied for any third party / person / reference by You (including but not limited to a gift recipient), it is agreed between the parties that by providing us with Personal Details of such third party / person / reference, You are are consenting to Our use of such Personal- Data / Information / Details etc.
2.3 Information by Third Parties
You agree that information about You may be gathered / collected by Us from any third parties associated (or otherwise).
2.4 Automatically collected information
The following information is collected automatically through your use of JamPad:
- Tracking & Cookies: We receive and retain certain types of information on your interaction with us, through browser cookies and other technologies that help recognise your browser when you return to JamPad. We use these in order to enhance your experience using the Services and making logging in faster and easier for you. These help us remember your preferences (such as default language) and personalise content and other services to suit your liking. The information may be collected using tracking technologies such as cookies, flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, web beacons etc.
- Usage Information: We retain information with respect to your activity on JamPad including pages viewed, preferred artists, kind of pages that encouraged booking Sessions, etc. to get insight on what services on JamPad are enjoyed by you.
- Log Data: This also includes any log data generated by clicking on third-party links provided in the app.
- Location Information:
- How We Use This Information
3.1 We require your personal information such as your full name, date of birth, phone numberemail address, IP address, browser details, etc. to securely and reliably set up and maintain your account and to give you access to our Services in the best possible way. SPL never discloses your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are required by law to do so.
3.2 SPL may use the information collected for further improvement of its Services and develop new features.
3.3 When you provide us with your email address, you consent to receiving, Service-related notices such as those required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. Sometimes we may also send you emails about your account, Service changes, newsletters, special offers by third parties or new policies. You may opt out of these “non-administrative” type of emails but cannot opt out of Service-related emails from JamPad or SPL.
3.5 SPL may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analysing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalising advertisements and promotions.
3.6 We use this information we have about you including you interests, actions and connections, to select and personalise ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we show you.
- we remember you information so that when you re-visit JamPad you will not have to re-enter your login information;
- we customise content and information as per your preferences;
- we monitor the effectiveness of our Services;
- we keep a tab of total number of visitors and traffic on JamPad;
- we diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company pr ISP; and
- we help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Security Of Your Personal Information
4.1 At SPL, we take every measure to protect the rights of our Users. We endeavour ourselves to protect the Personal Data provided to us by Our Users. Though, any information on the Web / Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secured.
4.2 Thus, you are strictly advised to take special care in deciding what information You provide to Us over the Web / Internet.
4.3 It is agreed between the parties that SPL takes no guarantee and cannot be held liable before any Court of law for any breach of Your Data Security.
- How To Manage Or Delete Information About Yourself
- The right to request, for a nominal charge, (i) confirmation of whether We process Your Personal Data and (ii) access to a copy of the Personal Data retained;
- The right to request proper rectification or removal of Your Personal Data or restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data;
- The right to have access to Your collected Personal Data in a portable form.
- Where the processing of Your Personal Data is based on Your consent, the right to withdraw Your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal;
- Where processing of Your Personal Data is either based on Your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract with You and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Data concerning You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have Your Personal Data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability);
- The right to object to processing if We are processing Your Personal Data on the basis of Our legitimate interest unless We can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which may override Your right. If You object to such processing, We ask You to state the grounds of Your objection in order for us to examine the processing of Your Personal Data and to balance our legitimate interest in processing and Your objection to this processing;
- The right to object to processing Your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- The right to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulator. You can exercise any of the above listed rights by contacting our Grievance Redressal Officer as mentioned in Clause 10.
- Children’s Policy
- Integrating Social Media Platforms
7.1 The User may engage in Our Services via various Social Media Platforms (example: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) and thus, we may ask the User to log into or grant us permission via the relevant Social Media Platform.
7.2 When You add a Social Media Platform account to the Service or log into the Service using Your Social Media Platforms account, We will collect relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Social Networking Service and Your data contained within that Social Networking Service.
7.4 You may also have the option of posting Your Services activities to Social Media Platforms when You access content through the Services (for example, You may post to Facebook that You performed an activity on the Service); You acknowledge that if You choose to use this feature, Your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Media Platforms that You have, would be able to view such activity.
8.3 By using or accessing the App / Site or otherwise, you are providing us with the right to use Your Personal Data wherever required to be used by us.
- Privacy Laws
In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, You hereby agree and give us the consent to Our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of Your Data including Personal Data to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to You for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the New / Current / Amended law and You will be required to comply with such requests. Should You choose to not provide Us with such additional consents and approvals, We may have to discontinue Your access to JamPad.
- Grievance Redressal Officer
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are provided below:
- Contact us